[0.4.0] -- 2019-06-06
__aliases__ (mapping from name to list of names) as hook for package to declare what exports are equivalent, and therefore which to use just one of in the documentation.
- Anchor tags to class headers
- Improved object signature renditions in API docs.
- Improved overall styling of API docs.
- Take measures to ensure objects are repeatedly documented if aliased for export, even
if the documented package doesn't declare
[0.3.1] -- 2019-04-15
- Depend on patched
[0.3.0] -- 2019-04-11
- By default, print version info for documentation target and for this package in footer of each docs page; this may be omitted with
- Allow Python3 to discover each class's member functions, not just properties.
--blacklist CLI options functional.
- Improve docs rendition of nested classes
[0.2.0] -- 2019-03-20
- Support for specific inclusion/exclusion of objects for documentation.
- Support specification of grouping objects into separate documentation files.
- Make signature for property match that of function with empty parameter list.
[0.1.0] -- 2019-03-11